Terms & Conditions
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions therefore read all terms and conditions carefully before placing an order online or offline.
Labels World Ltd (“Labels World”) provides Labels and Stickers printing services (“Services”), the Customer will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
A Contract between the Customer and Labels World will only exist once acceptance of an order has been given by Labels World in writing.
By placing an order through our website or offline you certify that:
- You are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into this binding contract.
COMMENCEMENT AND TERM
These Terms shall be valid from the time that the Customer places an order with Labels World to carry out Services. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will confirm acceptance by sending you an order confirmation email via the website or pro-forma/invoice for offline payment.
SUPPLY OF SERVICES
- All prices include postage and packaging within the United Kingdom. Prices Exclude Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Due to the manufacturing and design process, Labels World cannot refund any bespoke items produced for the Customer.
- Labels World reserve the right to change prices from time to time on company websites or literature, without prior notice.
- All quotes provided by Labels World are valid for a period of 30 days, after this time, a new quote will be required.
- We reserve the right to decline orders and to terminate an already concluded Contract without notice, if the print data contains contents that are immoral or illegal.
LABELS WORLD ASSURANCE
Labels World, shall provide an exchange of like for like or full refund in the unlikely event that Labels World should make an error with your order (such as size or material etc). This Promise shall not include cases of late delivery or where the Customer has provided incorrect information, late information or failed to respond to requests for clarification. The assurance shall include any damage caused to a product by Labels World, but does not include damage in transit or upon receipt. This Promise only covers products produced by Labels World and covers Labels World errors.
PROOFS, ARTWORKS AND REPRODUCTION
- Files should be saved in CYMK format and failure to do so may result in colour differences from the original file. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all artwork files are correctly saved, in the correct format. All artwork files provided must have a minimum resolution of 300 DPI. Files submitted with less than 300 DPI may appear pixelated or fuzzy.
- Labels World requires that proofs should be provided by the Customer by hard copy. All fonts should be embedded and failure to provide an accurate proof may result in incorrectly printed items. Labels World cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies in the service which arise from faults in the proofs provided.
- All files digitally printed by Labels World shall be printed using 4 colour CYMK. This is a specialised process which requires specific knowledge. If you are unsure about whether this process is suitable for your files, please contact Labels World directly for additional information. Labels World shall not held liable for files submitted incorrectly under this process.
- Proofs are not automatically provided unless requested and relavant charges are paid. Where proofs are provided for the customer’s approval, it is the Customers responsibility to ensure that all work is correct and ready for print. Labels World cannot change the item once this has been submitted and any errors in the work shall be the Customer’s responsibility.
- Colours represented on screen proofs may vary to the colours printed on the actual product. Labels World will aim to ensure they are as close as possible but the Customer is advised to take into account varying factors (such as differently calibrated monitors, size etc).
- Labels World offer a separate colour match service at an extra cost.
- Customer must provide the correct font file where a font is used. Failure to provide this information may result in a varying font being used.
- A bleed should be provided on all artwork (3mm) on all sides. In the event that this is not submitted correctly, the artwork may not be accurately printed. It is the Customers responsibility to ensure that this is correct.
- Templates are available for Customers to use from our website, however, these templates are for general guidance and if a more accurate template is required, the Customer may contact Labels World directly.
- In case a re-print is required, the Customer should be aware that due to differing conditions (such as inks, materials, media) used from time to time, no guarantee can be made as to the perfect colour match between the original and re-printed item.
QUANTITIES & TIMESCALE
- Estimated turnaround times are based on Monday to Friday being working days and exclude all public and bank holidays.
- Once a full payemt is made and if proof is confrmed by email ( if any requiered) then Printing turnaround. All turnaround times quoted are estimated and as such no guarantee is provided by Labels World as to the exact time frame.
- Turnaround times for multiple orders shall be the same as the item which requires the longest turnaround time.
- Estimated delivery dates, times and durations are stated on our website and in any correspondence which begin only when the final, print-ready artwork has been formally approved by you prior to print. The actual delivery date may therefore differ depending on how long the design, proofing and printing processes take.
- Due to machinery tolerances, the quantity of stickers or labels received may differ by up to 10%-15% of the quantity stated in the order. If this occurs, we can offer a partial refund or offer credit to the value of any missing quantity.
CHARGES AND REFUNDS
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card, Visa or PayPal.
- Until payment has not been received in full order will not be considered as placed.
- A minimum artwork/design charge of £20.00 (GBP) shall apply for any work undertaken. If a specific artwork or design quote is required, the Customer should contact Labels World directly.
- All sales are final and due to the manufacturing and design process Labels World cannot offer refunds on any bespoke items ordered.
- Any non-bespoke item that is provided by Labels World can be returned within 7 working days. Returns must be in unused and new condition. All refunds are subject to a 30% restocking charge.
- In the event that Customer Cancels an order after receipt in accordance with clause (FORCE MAJEURE) below, items must be returned to Labels World at Customers own expense within 7 days of Customers notice to cancel.
- Refunds processeing takes thirty (30) days of receipt of goods.
- Delivery and/or courier charges are non-refundable.
Ownership of products shall not pass to the Customer until full payment has been received by Labels World. The Customer grants to Labels World a royalty free irrevocable license to use any artwork produced (made or printed) by Labels World, for its own marketing and publicity.
Labels World shall be indemnified by the Customer against any claims, costs and expenses arising out of any libellous matters or any infringement of copyright, patent, design or other personal or proprietary rights contained in any materials processed for the Customer. The Indemnity shall reach to any amounts paid on a Solicitors’s advice and costs in settlement of any claim.
We will convert print data CMYK mode where it’s not sent in CMYK, but such conversion are at the customer’s risk. Conversion of RGB data or colour profiles will naturally result in deviations in colour from the intial and, again, liability for these deviations will lie solely with the customer If colour matching is required, you will need to correctly include industry standard Colour References in your print data. We will convert your Colours using the Pantone® CMYK Colour, any deviation in colour will be the liability of the customer.
Once you approve the PDF proof that we email to you, liability for correction is yours. We arent responsibility or liability for any errors once the proof has been approved.
The Customer shall indemnify Labels World against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by Customer arising out of or in connection with:
the Customer’s breach or negligent performance or non-performance of these Terms
the enforcement of these Terms
any claim made against the Customer by a third party arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services, to the extent that such claim arises out of the breach, negligent performance or failure or delay in performance of these Terms by Labels World, its employees, agents or subcontractors;
Nothing in this clause shall restrict or limit Labels World general obligation at law to mitigate a loss it may suffer or incur as a result of an event that may give rise to a claim under this indemnity.
The Customer also understands that Labels World cannot be held responsible for any information not provided by the Customer.
Labels World will ensure every effort is made to dispatch orders within 48 hours or approval of Customer’s proof. Labels World cannot be held accountable for any delays beyond their control such as postal delays, stock availability, print machine malfunction, force majeure.
All items must be signed for on receipt as ‘unchecked’ unless goods have been thoroughly examined and deemed to be acceptable. Quantity of deliverables should also be confirmed.
Labels World cannot be held liable for damage caused in transit where a delivery has been made by a third-party delivery service (not arranged by Labels World). Its the responsibility of the customer to contct the delivery company In the event that goods are damaged to seek the compensation.
Customer has the right to cancel their order within 7 working days following the day after the date of delivery for any unused item(s) purchased through the website, for a refund in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, . However, you will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any of the Products because the cancellation rights do not apply to the sale of custom-made articles or goods made to a consumer’s specification.
As artwork is a bespoke item, it cannot be returned. As such, a 25% fee is charged at the time any artwork is started.
If you wish to cancel your order, please do so by email, telephone or by writing to Labels World quoting the invoice number relating to the goods.
Goods must be returned in accordance with above clause (CHARGES AND REFUNDS)
Customer will pay for returned Goods. If Customer requires a collection, this can be arranged, with the cost of the same being deducted from the refund value.
If delay or failure are caused as result from events, circumstances or causes beyond reasonable control. then Neither party shall be in breach of this agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this agreement In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
VARIATIONS & MODIFICATIONS